Frequently Asked Questions
Got questions about The Neighbors Team or Assist2Sell?
You’re on the right page!
Scroll below for answers to frequently asked questions.
Or, use this convenient form to ask us a question.
What's Your Question?
Are Assist2sell Agents Regular Real Estate agents?
Yes, Assist2sell Full-Service Realty personnel are full-time licensed agents and brokers. The broker of Assist2sell and all the agents are active Realtors in the MLS for Northeast Florida.
What Does Assist2Sell Charge To Sell A Property?
Assist2Sell has a low commission rate that includes everything you need to have a successful closing.
WE DO IT ALL, WE JUST DO IT FOR LESS!
In addition to the low fee IF an Assist2Sell agent finds the buyer, we will be able to reduce the commission some more.
How Does Assist2sell Do It For Less?
Assist2sell has a comprehensive marketing program. Each property is marketed the same.
There is a set process and timeline for marketing the properties. Assist2Sell can handle many properties and are profitable due to the volume of homes sold.
Does Assist2Sell List On MLS?
Assist2Sell Full Service Realty is a member of the local board and can use the MLS system. The MLS system is a powerful tool that will expose the property to many agents nationwide.
Assist2Sell is a member of the Board of Realtors. The homes listed on MLS are available for all licensed agents to show.
Does Assist2Sell List On Other Places?
In addition to listing on the MLS, your home will also be showcased on all the real estate websites that buyers visit when seeking a home.
This includes Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, Homes.com, Realestate.com, and hundreds more.
Even the major brokerage firms like RE/MAX, Coldwell Banker, Keller Williams, and others will display your listing.
How Is Assist-2-Sell Different From "Traditional" Real Estate Companies?
The most obvious difference between Assist-2-Sell and “traditional” real estate companies lies in the commission structure.
Traditional firms typically charge home sellers a high commission which is a percentage of the sale price (Typically 6 to 6.5%).
What Does Assist2Sell Full Service Realty Do To Sell A Property?
Below are just some of the activities we do to sell your home!
- All homes are placed on the MLS® and advertised on REALTOR.com
- We price the home accurately using the same techniques as appraisers.
- We implement an aggressive marketing campaign that is targeted and aimed at reaching active home buyers directly.
- Listings are included on Assist2Sell’s national website, as well as on the local Assist2Sell website (listings may include an unlimited number of photos, and detailed property and community information).
- We provide easy access to a “live” agent.
- We advertise on popular social media and real estate websites such as (but not limited to) REALTOR.COM, Zillow, Kijiji, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Instagram.
- We post a “for sale” sign for the front of the home.
- We create a digital listing flyer and brochure for your home.
- We create a Virtual Tour of your property.
- We include Drone photography.
- We create a YouTube video for your property.
- Take all phone calls.
- Show the home to prospective home buyers.
- Arrange for other agents to show the home.
- Pre-qualify home buyers, Help the home buyer obtain financing.
- Negotiate the purchase agreement.
- Write the sales contract.
- Handle all paperwork.
- Meet with appraisers.
- Arrange for all inspections.
- Handle the closing tasks.
For additional details, visit our Sellers Page!
Do Assist2Sell Agents Work With Buyers!
Why yes, we do!
We love working with buyers to find their dream homes.
WE have access to all the properties listed on MLS as well as off-market properties.
We handle every aspect that a home buyer needs to have a successful experience.
- Showing properties that fit the buyer’s specific criteria.
- Assisting with buyer financing.
- Assisting with arranging inspections.
- Negotiating repairs if any.
- Assisting with the necessary documents needed for the lender.
- Assisting with comparing loan products and making recommendations for lenders.
- Assisting with the closing timelines.
- Assist the title company with the necessary items needed.
- Review the closing documents for accuracy.
- Attend the closing to ensure a smooth closing.
Do Assist2Sell Agents Help With Home Sellers In Jeopardy Of Foreclosure?
Why yes, we do! Assist2Sell Brokers are experienced in the foreclosure process.
Assistance and guidance are available to home sellers who are trying to prevent foreclosure
Does Assist2Sell Full Service Realty Handle Rental Properties?
Why yes, we do! Assist2Sell has a full-time and fully staffed office available to manage your rental.
We handle every aspect needed to become a hands-off landlord.
- Contract preparation
- Tenant placement
- Tenant screening
- Serving notices
- Collection of rents
- Disbursement of funds to the homeowner
- Maintenance requests and service calls
- End-of-year tax docs
WE DO IT ALL, WE JUST DO IT FOR LESS.